10-Step Plan For Marketing and Selling Your Home
1. A new way of selling real estate - From the moment you list with us your agent takes ownership of the selling process, managing every detail of your sale from marketing your property, to coordinating open houses and to provide feedback regularly.
2. Pricing is our gift - We pride ourselves on our ability to understand the market and share your goal of achieving the highest best price for your property. Our agent leverage the best database technology and sales information available to help form the most accurate pricing.
3. Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) - Your consultant provides a comprehensive study of pricing and specifications on similar homes in your area. Using comparable values and current market trends, you and your agent can determine the optimal asking price for your home.
4. Internal Marketing Meeting - Our in-house sales and marketing staff meet with your consultant to review your property and identify the home's key promotional highlights and selling strengths. All Agents and affiliates are alerted to the new property listing, creating awareness among our buyers' representatives.
5. Property Highlights - We take quality interior/exterior pictures of your home and possibly a virtual tour for buyers to view online. Your consultant identifies the most marketable property and community focal points for use in advertising materials and the listing description. We help develop creative briefs for MLS and other marketing venues. If your agent feels it is necessary we will provide quoted to have your home staged. In today's market staging is one of the most effective marketing tools that will help sell your home.
6. Multiple Listing Service (MLS) - We submit an optimized property listing to the MLS that reaches all Realtors and maximizes your home's exposure.
7. Print Advertising - Our in-house marketing department produces display ads, classifieds and open house notices, which are placed in appropriate publications as needed. Direct marketing campaigns will also be utilized as a potential avenue for increased exposure.
8. Online Marketing - Now that the Internet is the #1 search tool for home buyers, your property needs to have a strong online presence - which we ensure by featuring your home on several major websites. Your listing gets unmatched exposure on BaytoSky.com, a top-ranked website as well as leading real estate sites including Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia.com. We also belong to a syndicating service that will "Blast" our listings to the top websites such as (Google Maps, Yahoo Real Estate, AOL Real Estate, Front Door, Cyber Homes, Oodle, Homefinder, Hotpads, Vast, CLRSearch, Homes.com, Investor Loft, MyRealty.com, PropBot, Enormo, Openhouse.com, eRealInvestor.com, PropertyShark.com, RealtyTrack and TweetLister). Hunter & Maddox spends thousands of dollars every month to make sure our presence is always at the top of the search rankings. See the list at the bottom to get a sampling of the marketing channels we utilize.
9. Brochures and Signage - Full-color, customized property brochures with photos, floor plans and amenities provide potential buyers and open house visitors with an impressive profile of your home. We also offer exterior banners, billboards and "For Sale" signs, produced and delivered on-site promptly. Our in house marketing department will make your property shine.
10. Open House - In addition to showing your property to individual buyers, your agent hosts open houses as needed. We build awareness of open houses through postcard mailings, print ads and email blasts. All preparations and arrangements are taken care of by your agent and worked around your schedule. Showing As it is important to have instant feedback on your listing we have automated this process and you will have access to the feedback provided by prospects and their agents. A logon code will be emailed to you shortly after signing your listing agreement.
11. Purchase Offers and Contingencies - All offers are reviewed by your agent and the buyer's financial qualifications are verified. We negotiate on your behalf and mediate counter-offers to reach an agreement with the seller. Contingencies and sale conditions are scrutinized by your agent to protect your interests and help you achieve the absolute best deal.
12. Sale and Closing - Everything leading up to the final closing is monitored by your agent to ensure a smooth, problem-free process. We are present for each step, including the legal review, property inspection, appraisal, financing, satisfaction of contingencies and closing paperwork.